The DTE Small Business Program is designed to help your business become more energy-efficient and save money. When you participate in this program, you’ll be eligible for increased incentives exclusive to small businesses.
Learn how we guide customers through their energy-efficiency journey, starting with a complimentary energy assessment. Then, listen to what our customers have to say about the DTE Small Business program.
Here’s why you should participate:
- Improves the look of your business
- Can increase customer comfort
- Saves money for your bottom line
Follow these steps:
- Receive a no-cost assessment. A qualified energy advisor will visit your business and provide a personalized report of recommended energy-efficient upgrades, including available incentives. Sign up today!
- Receive upgrades at no-cost. During your energy assessment, you may qualify for free energy-saving upgrades, including screw-in LEDs, faucet aerators or pre-rinse sprayers. A qualified energy advisor will install these in your business at no cost.
- Work with a participating contractor to make recommended upgrades. A qualified energy advisor will connect you with a registered contractor to get started with your recommended upgrades. Incentives help pay for these upgrades and decrease payback time.
What types of equipment are eligible for incentives?
- LED lighting
- LED refrigerated case lighting
- LED exit signs
- Occupancy sensors
- ECM Motors
- Programmable thermostats
Download the 2022 Program Guide & Incentive Catalog
Does my business qualify?
Services and incentives are available to small business electric and/or gas customers in the DTE service area with an approximate annual total in energy bills up to $60,000. Annual billing can be comprised of gas-only, electric-only or a combination of gas and electric depending on your location.