Photos By Tiffany Williams, Twice Media Productions LLC
The Houston Minority Supplier Development Council recently recognized 10 minority business enterprises with its coveted Emerging 10 (E-10) Awards.
Created more than 20 years, the E-10 Awards recognize the meaningful impact MBEs have on the greater Houston community every day.
• Recognize MBEs making significant contributions to their industry and community
• Heighten awareness of the expanding role minority businesses play in the development of Houston’s economy
• Communicate successful business strategies that will encourage other companies to strive for excellence in their industry
Houston MSDC’s 2022 E-10 Awards recipients were:
- Atlantic Petroleum & Mineral Resources Inc., Tony Ndah, president and CEO
- Atlas Field Services LLC, Craig Taylor, CEO
- AtWork Personnel Services, Raven Watson, president and CEO
- Environeer Engineering Consulting, Michael Zhang, co-founder and managing consultant
- ESI Fire & Security Inc., James Humbert (left), enterprise level, business development manager; Lorenzo Cuellar III, manager, fire protection division
- IMC + Culture, Benjamin Foster, president
- Method Architecture PLLC, Rayburn J. Donaldson, managing partner
- Prime Facility Services Group Inc., Patty Perez, president, operations manager
- Socuim Solutions LLC, Jeff Baker, chief information officer and senior vice president of operations
- Stellar Ledgers LLC, Angela Randolph, founder and CEO
To view the complete pictorial of award recipients or to download the full article, please click here.
Emerging 10 E-10 Awards Houston Minority Supplier Development Council MBE A Atlantic Petroleum & Mineral Resources Inc. AtWork Personnel Services Environeer Engineering Consulting ESI Fire & Security Inc. IMC + Culture Method Architecture PLLC Prime Facility Services Group Inc. Socuim Solutions LLC Stellar Ledgers LLC