2023 Navy Contracting Summit
June 8-9, 2023
Virginia Beach, Virginia
REGISTER NOW - LAST CHANCE!
Extra Conference Space Added!
Who's Attending From the Military/Government: Office of the Secretary of Defense, Office of the Secretary of the Navy, NAVAIR, NAVFAC, NAVSEA, NAVSUP, NAVWAR, Military Sealift Command, Office of Navy Small Business Programs, Navy SBIR/STTR Program, MARCORSYSCOM, Defense Logistics Agency, General Services Administration, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NASA SEWP, NITAAC, NOAA, Virginia Department of Transportation
Who's Attending From Industry (partial list): AAR Government Services, ABCO Products, ABSI Defense, Advant-Garde Engineering Technology, Aegis Power Systems, Akima, Alaka'i Services Group, All Native Group, American Vet Industries, ASRC Federal, Atlas Tech, Badger Infrastructure Solutions, Bank of America, Baron Communications, Bechtel, Bloom Energy, BMG Latin America, Boon Group, CACI, Capitol Integration, Carter Machinery, Cherokee Construction, Chugach Government Solutions, CMS, Coffman Engineers, Collins Machine Works, Command Decisions Systems, CompuVision Consulting, Crane Aerospace, Crestwood Technology Group, CSIS, D9 Tech Resources, DEFENSEWERX, Delaware Elevator, Digital Video Services, Echo Five Group, EEC Environmental, EG&R Engineering, EnGarde Technologies, Erickson, Exacom, Fairbanks Morse Defense, FCE Benefit Administrators, FEDS Protection, Field Aerospace, Fox Rothschild LLP, G2 Ops, GasTOPS, Globe Composite Solutions, GovConPay, Greene Street Communications, Hampton Rubber, Haskell, Hinz Consulting, Honeywell, HPE, Intrepid, Jones Lang LaSalle, Johnson Controls, Kalman, L2 Aviation, Leidos, Lufthansa, Lyon Shipyard, MDSA Aerospace, Menard USA, Michael Baker, Midstate Industrial, Mohawk Valley Materials, MVSEA, NCS Technologies, Nexagen Networks, Noble, Nokia, North American Rescue, Pamunkey Indian Enterprises, Panasonic, Parsons, Peregrine, Perkins & Will, Petronella Technology Group, Pioneer Motor Bearing Company, Place Services, Prime Power, ProPricer, Puyenpa Services, Red Team Consulting, Sabre Systems, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Silotech Group, SPUR Design, Standard Calibrations, Sybersense, Tamayo Federal Solutions, Teknoflor, Terracon Consulting, The Building People, Thornhill Medical, Thermo-Trol, Triumph Enterprises, VectorCSP, Versar, Viken Detection, Virginia Heritage Foods, WSP
The Navy and Marine Corps' proposed budget will increase from the $244.7 Billion Congress enacted for FY 2023 to almost $256 Billion for the next fiscal year. Find out how 2024 Defense Spending will translate into Contracting Opportunities for the Navy, Marine Corps, and USACE by attending the 2023 Navy Contracting Summit!
Hear the Congressional Keynote Presentation from:
Congressman Rob Wittman
Vice Chairman, House Armed Services Committee
Co-Chair, Congressional Shipbuilding Caucus
Meet Prime Contractors Looking for Subcontractors
Especially popular are Summit Matchmaking Sessions with Contracting Officials, Prime Contractors, and Financing Sources! Sign up onsite the mornings of Day 1 and Day 2
See Registration Link Below - Today is the Last Day to Register as an Exhibitor!
Also Register Now for the 2023 Pacific Defense Contracting Summit in Hawaii!
See link at the bottom of this announcement!
Inquire about discounted multi-event Exhibitor and/or Sponsorship rates when you register now for the 2023 Navy Contracting Summit, 2023 Pacific Defense Contracting Summit, 2024 Air Force Contracting Summit and the
2024 Navy Contracting Summit!
Contact: [email protected] or (202) 552-0179
Major Navy Funding in 2023 Includes:
· $31.9 Billion for Shipbuilding, including 12 Battle Force Ships; Three DDG-51 Arleigh Burke class Destroyers; Two Virginia class Submarines; Two Expeditionary Medical Ships; One Constellation class Frigate; One America class Landing Helicopter Assault Ship; One San Antonio class Amphibious Transport Dock; One John Lewis class Fleet Replenishment Oiler; and One Navajo class T-ATS Fleet Tug
· $5.9 Billion to Continue Construction of the Columbia Class Ballistic Missile Submarine
· $748 Million towards strengthening the Submarine Industrial Base
· $327 Million for the Shipyard Infrastructure Optimization Plan to recapitalize our Navy Shipyards
· $17.4 Billion for Facilities Sustainment, Restoration & Modernization
· $1.2 Billion for Pacific Deterrence Initiative Military Construction
· An Additional $191 Million for Critical U.S. Indo-Pacific Command Capabilities
In its 9th year, the 2023 Navy Contracting Summit will be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center in Virginia Beach, Virginia near Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Naval Air Station Oceana, Naval Weapons Station Yorktown, and more. The Summit brings together Navy Command & Base Officials, Contracting Officers, Contracting Experts, Financing Sources, and Business Leaders nationwide. Hundreds of Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Military Officials, Contracting Officials, Financing Experts, and Defense Agencies from throughout the country registered to participate in-person and virtually at the 2022 Navy Contracting Summit.
To learn more about our Defense Contracting Summits, click on the URL below.
The 2023 Navy Contracting Summit is one of the Top National Defense Contracting Events of 2023! The Summit features Members of Congress, Pentagon Officials, Multiple Navy Commands, Multiple Navy Bases, Military Contracting Officers, Financing Sources, Prime Contractors and Business Leaders nationwide. Attending the 2023 Navy Contracting Summit will provide Defense Contractors, Subcontractors, and Small Businesses nationwide with the latest information on:
· $886 Billion 2023 Defense Budget - New Navy Contracting Priorities
· Navy FY2023 Budget - Major Procurement Developments
· Navy Mission & Contracting Priorities for Aircraft, Construction, C4ISR, Cybersecurity, ISR, Energy, Installations, Remediation, Reconstruction, Shipbuilding, Technology, Weapons, and more.
· Navy Command Mission & Contracting Priorities, including United States Fleet Forces Command
· Navy Base Mission & Contracting Priorities, including Naval Station Norfolk
· U.S. Marine Corps Mission & Contracting Priorities
· Multi-Year Contract Vehicles - Prime Contractor & Small Business Tracks
· Small Business Access to Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
· OTA's and Other Innovation Acquisition Strategies and Programs
· New Contracting Opportunities for Prime Defense Contractors & Subcontractors
· New Navy Installation Resiliency Contracts
· Teaming, Subcontracting & Mentor Protégé Opportunities
· Public and Private Financing Sources
· Small Business Resources
· Matchmaking Sessions, featuring Contracting Officials, Government Agencies, and Prime Contractors
To learn more about our upcoming Defense Contracting Summits, visit www.usdlf.org for more information.
Event Start Date & Time: June 08, 2023 7:30 AM
Event End Date & Time: June 09, 2023 1:30 PM
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima
Location: Virginia Beach Convention Center 1000 19th Street Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
2023 Navy Contracting Summit Military Government Office of the Secretary of Defense Office of the Secretary of the Navy NAVAIR NAVFAC NAVSEA NAVSUP NAVWAR Military Sealift Command Office of Navy Small Business Programs Navy SBIR/STTR Program MARCORSYSCOM Defense Logistics Agency General Services Administration U.S. Air Force U.S. Army Corps of Engineers NASA SEWP NITAAC NOAA Virginia Department of Transportation Robb Wittman