Following NMSDC’s 2021 theme — Activate Your G.R.I.T.: Growth. Resilience. Innovation. Transformation. — Our 2021 Program Managers’ Seminar Series features 15 sessions to ensure Supplier Diversity professionals and our Corporate Plus® members have access to information and inspiration that supports success.
Whether you’re new to the Supplier Diversity field or seeking a refreshing development opportunity, you’ll discover the Program Managers’ Seminar Series is a valuable investment of your time.
Sessions will be presented virtually over two week period (July 19-29) and include:
- Best practices in Supplier Diversity | This session are geared for newer supplier diversity professionals and those wanting to refresh their supplier diversity development, as well as Corporate Plus members.
- Career Advancement & Development | Content focused on innovation, career development, and learning solutions for more experienced supplier diversity professionals.
- Soft Skills Development | Expand your knowledge to increase executive presence, board development, technical skills, supply chain management, and certifications to build your professional toolkit.
- Optimize Your NMSDC Benefits | Learn more about accessing and using the support tools and resources available to you from NMSDC.
- How to Help Your MBEs | Understand more about the many ways you can help your MBE suppliers and members of the minority business community become stronger and more sustainable.
- Structured Networking | Connect with peers to build your personal and professional network of contacts.
See you in July!
Event Start Date & Time: July 19, 2021 11:00 AM
Event End Date & Time: July 29, 2021 11:00 AM
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima