PGA VendorMatch 3-Step Process
In keeping with its vision for a golf industry supply chain that mirrors America, the PGA of America is launching PGA VendorMatch in support of its 2022 PGA Championship events. Minority, women, LGBT, Disabled and Veteran business owners are invited to participate in PGA VendorMatch.
Individuals can register through November 9 at the link below to potentially interview with larger direct PGA suppliers for sourcing opportunities leading up to, during, and after the below 2022 PGA events:
- PGA Championship - Southern Hills C.C., Tulsa, Oklahoma (May 16-22)
- KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship - Harbor Shores Resort, Benton Harbor, Michigan (May 26-29)
- KPMG Women’s PGA Championship - Congressional C.C., Bethesda, Maryland (June 21-26)
- Vendors meeting the product and service criteria of PGA Prime Suppliers will be contacted by Radius Sports Group.
- Vendors meeting product and service criteria as determined by PGA Prime Suppliers will have the opportunity to meet virtually one-on-one with the PGA Prime Suppliers. Meetings are anticipated to occur between January 18-20, 2022.
Event Start Date & Time: November 05, 2021 12:00 AM
Event End Date & Time: November 09, 2021 12:59 PM
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima